Project Areas on Minnesota Map
Institute for Minnesota Archaeology logo From Site to Story logo

Henry Lewis Image Archive
 


Contents

Stories

Sources

Search

Credits

Links

Home

 
Image Archive:    (big thumbnails)     (medium)     (small)  
 Back to the Story          





Click to enlarge image:
large (1000 pixels)

The Falls of St. Anthony, given its present name by French missionary Louis Hennepin, is shown in this painting by the artist Henry Lewis as it looked in the 1840s.



 
 


 

Sources Stories Credits Search Contents Links
Northern Headwaters Twin Cities Metro Area Red Wing Locality

From Site to Story web address
© 1999 The Institute for Minnesota Archaeology
Email us: feedback@fromsitetostory.org
Updated 29 Sep 1999